More information on what is XMLTV and how it is related to IPTV EPG
Watch IPTV on your Samsung smart TV
Samsung smart TV is widely used in the market. Nowadays technology has advanced and you do not need a cable TV connection in order to watch TV as it was back in the days. Smart TV is very similar to computer as it enables us to browse the web, use social media, and have a lot of supporting features. The top 5 features to consider, buying a smart TV are a Fast User Interface, Streaming Video Services, 4K UHD Streaming Video, Music Streaming, Media Player. For a better web browsing experience, Samsung is currently supporting Flash. When TV is connected to WiFi, you are able to watch TV by the Home IPTV app. This app allows the communication of TV over the internet instead of the cable wire. With this app, you will have access to the TV through the internet and have access to remotely control your TV through Internet Protocol.
The user guide consists of two primary steps that are as follows:
- Find an app in the Samsung Tizen app store
- Download and install the app from the Samsung Tizen app store
User guide to Watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
To watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV, follow these five simple steps.
- The first step is to make sure the internet works on your TV. Go to your Smart TV and make sure the internet connection is ON.
- The second step is to navigate to the Samsung Tizen app store. Press the <smart tv> button on your remote control. Navigate to the Samsung TV app store and press OK.
- The third step is to search for the right keywords in the app store. In the search menu, type “Home IPTV”.
- The fourth step is to select and download the correct app. Make sure you see our logo in search results and press on OK (Remote Control) to select the Home IPTV application. Click on install.
- The fifth and final step is to step is Launching the app. After installation is successfully completed, press on “Launch”.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the “Home IPTV” app. Now you have the access to your TV through Internet Protocol. Home IPTV is the best app that provides reliable communication and widely uses across the globe.
Read more on how to upload IPTV playlist to Samsung Smart TV here.
EPG is the electronic equivalent of a printed TV program guide
All you need to know about what is IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)
How to change your IPTV playlist EPG time using ”tvg-shift” tag