All you need to know about what is IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)
How to install the Home IPTV app on Samsung Tizen Smart TV?
Samsung Tizen smart TV is considered the most comprehensive and intelligent smart TV’s. Samsung Smart TV features have been built on the Tizen OS platform. In this article, you’ll find help on “How to install Home IPTV app on Samsung Tizen Smart TV”. HOME IPTV is offering a complete user guide of installations in the simplest and easy step by step way. The home IPTV app gives more value to your existing Samsung Smart TVs. The installation procedure consists of two primary steps that are as follows:
- Find an app in the Samsung Tizen app store
- Download and install the app from the Samsung Tizen app store
First of all, make sure the internet works on your TV. For this,
- Go to your Smart TV and make sure the internet connection is ON.
The next step is to navigate to the Samsung Tizen app store.
- Press the <smart tv> button on your remote control.
- Navigate to the Samsung TV app store and press OK.
Then, search for the right keywords in the app store.
- In the search menu, type “Home IPTV”.
After that, select and download the correct app.
- Make sure you see our logo in search results and press on OK (Remote Control) to select the Home IPTV application.
- Click on install.
The last step is Launching the app.
- After installation is successfully completed, press on “Launch”.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the “Home IPTV” app. Now you have to proceed to “How to upload m3u playlist to the app”. Home IPTV also includes a section of the m3u playlist. Don’t worry if you don’t have any idea that what is m3u playlist or how to upload? Read the next articles on the HOME IPTV site and learn it. Home IPTV is offering a wide range of user guides to install IPTV’s on various TVs.
To watch IPTV on LG Smart TV, follow these five simple steps
More information on what is XMLTV and how it is related to IPTV EPG
EPG is the electronic equivalent of a printed TV program guide