How to change your IPTV playlist EPG time using ”tvg-shift” tag
How to create my own IPTV playlist?
It is very simple to create your own IPTV playlist. In this section of Home IPTV blog, you will find an instruction step by step. Creating an IPTV playlist can be a piece of cake if you follow the exact same procedural steps. Let’s start.
Where to get a playlist?
You can use Google to search for the “IPTV m3u playlist”. Make sure that the playlist is legal and the content does not violate any intellectual property/copyright.
The home IPTV app does not contain any TV channels or playlists by default. The Home IPTV app developers are not responsible for any content that users intend to watch using the Home IPTV app.
The basic method to create an m3u playlist is to create a .txt file onto your computer
- Open Notepad (or any other text editor)
- In Notepad, add one by one, paths (or URLs) to movies or channels, or video clips you want
- Save file as .m3u extension
Each file path should contain a 2-line description that points to the online source. The syntax of the source should look like this:
EXTINF:-1, Pro Sport 2http://18.104.22.1682:1223/Tv4243
The number following the “#EXTINF” section is the audio length in seconds. If the audio is being streamed online and no length is set, then you will see -1. And the m3u URL is the relative path of m3u file.
How to upload a playlist?
- Turn on your TV and launch the Home IPTV app.
- Write down your device ID number from the screen. TV id number can be found in the settings menu of the Home IPTV app.
- Go to www.homeiptv.com /activate on your computer browser / mobile browser.
- On the website, enter your TV ID in the first input field and either enter your playlist link or select a playlist file.
- Press on “Import channels”. If you see a “Success” message, return to your Home IPTV app on the TV.
- Press “0” on your remote control to reload the app and import channels.
- Enjoy watching your TV!
How to change the playlist on my TV?
There is no need to delete an old playlist in order to upload a new one
- Go to homeiptv.com/activate
- On the website, enter your TV ID in the first input field and either enter your playlist link or select a playlist file
- Press on “Import channels”. If you see a “Success” message, return to your Home IPTV app on the TV
- Press “0” on your remote control to reload the app and import channels
- Enjoy watching your new IPTV playlist
How to delete the playlist from my TV?
First of all, there is no need to delete your playlist in order to upload a new one. However, if you do decide to delete your playlist, there are two options how to do it:
Delete playlist from your TV
- Turn on the TV.
- Launch Home IPTV on your TV
- In the Home IPTV app navigate to settings
- In the Settings menu, click on Delete playlist and you’re done
Delete playlist using Home IPTV WEB
- Go to Home IPTV web.
- Enter your device unique ID number and click on “Delete playlist”.
- Go to your TV and press the 0 key to reload the Home IPTV app.
- You’re done. The playlist has been deleted from your TV.
M3U files are text-based files that can be opened with any text editor
All you need to know about what is IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)
How to find and download app in the Samsung Tizen app store